Subject Areas on Research
- Activating transcription factor 3 induction in sympathetic neurons after axotomy: response to decreased neurotrophin availability.
- Characterization of free-floating spheres from human trabecular meshwork (HTM) cell culture in vitro.
- Derivation of pluripotential embryonic stem cells from murine primordial germ cells in culture.
- Effect of Steel factor and leukaemia inhibitory factor on murine primordial germ cells in culture.
- Heavy LIFting: tumor promotion and radioresistance in NPC.
- High throughput, cell type-specific analysis of key proteins in human endometrial biopsies of women from fertile and infertile couples.
- Human thymic epithelial cells produce IL-6, granulocyte-monocyte-CSF, and leukemia inhibitory factor.
- Leukemia inhibitory factor is a mediator of Escherichia coli lipopolysaccharide-induced acute thymic atrophy.
- Leukemia inhibitory factor, oncostatin M, IL-6, and stem cell factor mRNA expression in human thymus increases with age and is associated with thymic atrophy.
- Mechanical stretch is a highly selective regulator of gene expression in human bladder smooth muscle cells.
- Promotion of the development of enteric neurons and glia by neuropoietic cytokines: interactions with neurotrophin-3.
- Protection from death in endotoxin shock: does fish oil need a LIF?
- SOCS1, SOCS3, and PIAS1 promote myogenic differentiation by inhibiting the leukemia inhibitory factor-induced JAK1/STAT1/STAT3 pathway.
- Stress affects uterine receptivity through an ovarian-independent pathway.
Keywords of People