Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of human severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Delineation of the regions of interleukin-2 (IL-2) receptor beta chain important for association of Jak1 and Jak3. Jak1-independent functional recruitment of Jak3 to Il-2Rbeta.
- Human severe combined immunodeficiency: genetic, phenotypic, and functional diversity in one hundred eight infants.
- JAK-STAT and G-protein-coupled receptor signaling pathways are frequently altered in epitheliotropic intestinal T-cell lymphoma.
- Jak3 and the pathogenesis of severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Janus kinase 3 (JAK3) deficiency: clinical, immunologic, and molecular analyses of 10 patients and outcomes of stem cell transplantation.
- Janus kinase 3-activating mutations identified in natural killer/T-cell lymphoma.
- Mutation of Jak3 in a patient with SCID: essential role of Jak3 in lymphoid development.
- NPM-ALK transgenic mice spontaneously develop T-cell lymphomas and plasma cell tumors.
- Role of JAK3 in CD40-mediated signaling.
- Tyrosine Kinase 2-mediated Signal Transduction in T Lymphocytes Is Blocked by Pharmacological Stabilization of Its Pseudokinase Domain.
- Unexpected effects of FERM domain mutations on catalytic activity of Jak3: structural implication for Janus kinases.
- Unusual clinical and immunologic manifestations of transplacentally acquired maternal T cells in severe combined immunodeficiency.
Keywords of People