Subject Areas on Research
- A longitudinal trial comparing chloroquine as monotherapy or in combination with artesunate, azithromycin or atovaquone-proguanil to treat malaria.
- Atovaquone for the treatment of toxoplasma retinochoroiditis in immunocompetent patients.
- Development of bilateral acquired toxoplasmic retinochoroiditis during erlotinib therapy.
- Identification and validation of tetracyclic benzothiazepines as Plasmodium falciparum cytochrome bc1 inhibitors.
- Oral atovaquone compared with intravenous pentamidine for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with AIDS. Atovaquone Study Group.
- Toxoplasma gondii primary infection in renal transplant recipients. Two case reports and literature review.