Subject Areas on Research
- A truncated isoform of c-Mpl with an essential C-terminal peptide targets the full-length receptor for degradation.
- Comparison of molecular markers in a cohort of patients with chronic myeloproliferative disorders.
- Eltrombopag for thrombocytopenia in patients with cirrhosis associated with hepatitis C.
- Historical views, conventional approaches, and evolving management strategies for myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Pronounced thrombocytosis in transgenic mice expressing reduced levels of Mpl in platelets and terminally differentiated megakaryocytes.
- Use of a thrombopoietin mimetic for chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura in pregnancy.