Subject Areas on Research
- A cytokine cocktail directly modulates the phenotype of DC-enriched anti-tumor T cells to convey potent anti-tumor activities in a murine model.
- B-cell differentiation and IL-21 response in IL2RG/JAK3 SCID patients after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Common gamma chain cytokines promote rapid in vitro expansion of allo-specific human CD8+ suppressor T cells.
- Human syndromes of immunodeficiency and dysregulation are characterized by distinct defects in T-cell receptor repertoire development.
- IL-7 enhances the survival and maintains the size of naive T cells.
- Progenitor cell dose determines the pace and completeness of engraftment in a xenograft model for cord blood transplantation.
- The MicroRNA miR-191 Supports T Cell Survival Following Common γ Chain Signaling.
- Unexpected effects of FERM domain mutations on catalytic activity of Jak3: structural implication for Janus kinases.