Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase kinase 2 regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell regeneration.
- Hypothalamic CaMKK2 contributes to the regulation of energy balance.
- Inhibition of Ca²⁺/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase 2 stimulates osteoblast formation and inhibits osteoclast differentiation.
- Phase II study of amonafide in advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Phase III open-label randomized study of cytarabine in combination with amonafide L-malate or daunorubicin as induction therapy for patients with secondary acute myeloid leukemia.
- The Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinases are AMP-activated protein kinase kinases.