Subject Areas on Research
- AML-262 Pivekimab Sunirine (PVEK, IMGN632) Triplet With Azacitidine and Venetoclax Shows Broad Activity in Adverse Genetic Subsets of Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Reduced Infusion-Related Reactions.
- Absolute values of dendritic cell subsets in bone marrow, cord blood, and peripheral blood enumerated by a novel method.
- Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm: Progress in Cell Origin, Molecular Biology, Diagnostic Criteria and Therapeutic Approaches.
- CD4+/CD56+ hematodermic neoplasm: presentation of 2 cases and review of the concept of an uncommon tumor originated in plasmacytoid dendritic cells expressing CD123 (IL-3 receptor alpha).
- Distinct expression patterns of CD123 and CD34 on normal bone marrow B-cell precursors ("hematogones") and B lymphoblastic leukemia blasts.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflamed muscle of patients with juvenile dermatomyositis.