Subject Areas on Research
- Allograft reconstruction of peroneal tendons: operative technique and clinical outcomes.
- Arthroscopic Hill-Sachs remplissage: a systematic review.
- Arthroscopic suture bridge transosseus equivalent fixation of rotator cuff tendon preserves intratendinous blood flow at the time of initial fixation.
- Biceps Tenodesis and Intra-articular Decompression for Treatment of Superior Labral Tear from Anterior to Posterior and Associated Paralabral Cyst in Active Duty Military.
- Biceps tenotomy has earlier pain relief compared to biceps tenodesis: a randomized prospective study.
- Effectiveness of Allograft Reconstruction vs Tenodesis for Irreparable Peroneus Brevis Tears: A Cadaveric Model.
- Graft use in the treatment of large and massive rotator cuff tears: an overview of techniques and modes of failure with MRI correlation.
- Isokinetic strength, endurance, and subjective outcomes after biceps tenotomy versus tenodesis: a postoperative study.
- Reconstruction technique affects femoral tunnel placement in ACL reconstruction.
- Subpectoral biceps tenodesis: an anatomic study and evaluation of at-risk structures.