Subject Areas on Research
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2) and syndecan-1 (SDC1) are potential biomarkers for putative circulating CD15+/CD30+ cells in poor outcome Hodgkin lymphoma patients.
- IgG4-related disease and intracranial hypertenstion: Case report of a novel mechanistic association.
- Intravenous fluid resuscitation is associated with septic endothelial glycocalyx degradation.
- Plasmacellular differentiation in extranodal marginal zone B cell lymphomas of the ocular adnexa: an analysis of the neoplastic plasma cell phenotype and its prognostic significance in 136 cases.
- Protection of the endothelial glycocalyx by antithrombin in an endotoxin-induced rat model of sepsis.
- Syndecan-1 expression is up-regulated in pancreatic but not in other gastrointestinal cancers.
- Syndecan-1 facilitates breast cancer metastasis to the brain.
- Syndecans, cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans, are induced by a proline-rich antimicrobial peptide from wounds.
- The impact of bone marrow fibrosis and JAK2 expression on clinical outcomes in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma treated with immunomodulatory agents and/or proteasome inhibitors.