Subject Areas on Research
- Differential regulation of extracellular tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 levels by cell membrane-bound and shed low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2) and syndecan-1 (SDC1) are potential biomarkers for putative circulating CD15+/CD30+ cells in poor outcome Hodgkin lymphoma patients.
- Mechanisms of heparanase inhibitors in cancer therapy.
- Protection of the endothelial glycocalyx by antithrombin in an endotoxin-induced rat model of sepsis.
- Syndecan-1 expression in prostate cancer and its value as biomarker for disease progression.
- Syndecans, cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans, are induced by a proline-rich antimicrobial peptide from wounds.
- The significance of syndecan-1 expression in patients treated with radical prostatectomy. Commentary.