Subject Areas on Research
- Electric fields in tumors exposed to external voltage sources: implication for electric field-mediated drug and gene delivery.
- New and Established Technology in Focal Ablation of the Prostate: A Systematic Review.
- Raising the pressure: Hemodynamic effects of splanchnic nerve stimulation.
- Recurrence patterns following irreversible electroporation for hepatic malignancies.
- Surveillance after prostate focal therapy.
- Targeted Anterior Gland Focal Therapy-a Novel Treatment Option for a Better Defined Disease.
- Utilization of multiparametric prostate magnetic resonance imaging in clinical practice and focal therapy: report from a Delphi consensus project.