Subject Areas on Research
- ADAMTS metalloproteases generate active versican fragments that regulate interdigital web regression.
- Cerebral cavernous malformations are driven by ADAMTS5 proteolysis of versican.
- Colocalization of tenascin with versican, a hyaluronate-binding chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan.
- Disentangling the genetics of lean mass.
- Large meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies identifies five loci for lean body mass.
- Mutation in collagen II alpha 1 isoforms delineates Stickler and Wagner syndrome phenotypes.
- Mutational hot spot potential of a novel base pair mutation of the CSPG2 gene in a family with Wagner syndrome.
- The secreted metalloprotease ADAMTS20 is required for melanoblast survival.
- Transforming growth factor beta3 regulates the versican variants in the extracellular matrix-rich uterine leiomyomas.
Keywords of People