Subject Areas on Research
- E protein transcription factors are required for the development of CD4(+) lineage T cells.
- FOXP3 expression following bone marrow transplantation for IPEX syndrome after reduced-intensity conditioning.
- Human Epistatic Interaction Controls IL7R Splicing and Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk.
- Requirement of cognate CD4+ T-cell recognition for the regulation of allospecific CTL by human CD4+ CD127- CD25+ FOXP3+ cells generated in MLR.
- Risk alleles for multiple sclerosis identified by a genomewide study.