Subject Areas on Research
- IL-11 antagonist suppresses Th17 cell-mediated neuroinflammation and demyelination in a mouse model of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- IL-11 is a crucial determinant of cardiovascular fibrosis.
- IL-11 receptor alpha in the pathogenesis of IL-13-induced inflammation and remodeling.
- Inhibiting Interleukin 11 Signaling Reduces Hepatocyte Death and Liver Fibrosis, Inflammation, and Steatosis in Mouse Models of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.