Interleukin-11 Receptor alpha Subunit
Subject Areas on Research
- Hepatocyte-specific IL11 cis-signaling drives lipotoxicity and underlies the transition from NAFLD to NASH.
- IL-11 antagonist suppresses Th17 cell-mediated neuroinflammation and demyelination in a mouse model of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Inhibiting Interleukin 11 Signaling Reduces Hepatocyte Death and Liver Fibrosis, Inflammation, and Steatosis in Mouse Models of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.
- Redefining IL11 as a regeneration-limiting hepatotoxin and therapeutic target in acetaminophen-induced liver injury.
- Targeting endogenous kidney regeneration using anti-IL11 therapy in acute and chronic models of kidney disease.