Subject Areas on Research
- An alternative and effective HIV vaccination approach based on inhibition of antigen presentation attenuators in dendritic cells.
- Modulation of interleukin-12 mRNA expression in leukocytes of cancer patients treated with CM101.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection induces il12rb1 splicing to generate a novel IL-12Rbeta1 isoform that enhances DC migration.
- Role of T-bet in commitment of TH1 cells before IL-12-dependent selection.
- Tgf-beta inhibits activation and uveitogenicity of primary but not of fully polarized retinal antigen-specific memory-effector T cells.