Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the relative efficiency of ICSI and extended culture with epididymal sperm versus testicular sperm in patients with obstructive azoospermia.
- Obstructive azoospermia: reconstructive techniques and results.
- Stimulation of spermatogenesis with recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (follitropin alfa; GONAL-f): long-term treatment in azoospermic men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
- TEX11 is mutated in infertile men with azoospermia and regulates genome-wide recombination rates in mouse.
- Y chromosome gr/gr deletions are a risk factor for low semen quality.