Latent TGF-beta Binding Proteins
Subject Areas on Research
- CYP1B1, MYOC, and LTBP2 mutations in primary congenital glaucoma patients in the United States.
- Genetic Regulation of Fibroblast Activation and Proliferation in Cardiac Fibrosis.
- Genome-wide association study reveals novel genetic loci: a new polygenic risk score for mitral valve prolapse.
- Oligodontia is caused by mutation in LTBP3, the gene encoding latent TGF-beta binding protein 3.
- Screening of CYP1B1 and LTBP2 genes in Saudi families with primary congenital glaucoma: genotype-phenotype correlation.
- Zebrafish second heart field development relies on progenitor specification in anterior lateral plate mesoderm and nkx2.5 function.