Transforming Growth Factor beta3
Subject Areas on Research
- BMP-2 and TGFβ2 shared pathways regulate endocardial cell transformation.
- Biochemical Pathways and Myometrial Cell Differentiation Leading to Nodule Formation Containing Collagen and Fibronectin.
- Ectodomain shedding of TβRIII is required for TβRIII-mediated suppression of TGF-β signaling and breast cancer migration and invasion.
- Genetic Engineering of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Differential Matrix Deposition on 3D Woven Scaffolds.
- Increase in Free and Total Plasma TGF-β1 Following Physical Activity.
- Scaffold-mediated lentiviral transduction for functional tissue engineering of cartilage.
- The type III TGFβ receptor regulates filopodia formation via a Cdc42-mediated IRSp53-N-WASP interaction in epithelial cells.
- Transforming growth factor beta3 regulates the versican variants in the extracellular matrix-rich uterine leiomyomas.