Subject Areas on Research
- Dengue virus-elicited tryptase induces endothelial permeability and shock.
- Mast cell tryptase: a new biomarker in patients with stable coronary artery disease.
- Mechanisms of nonimmunological histamine and tryptase release from human cutaneous mast cells.
- Platelet-activating factor, PAF acetylhydrolase, and anaphylaxis.
- Relation of serum levels of mast cell tryptase of left ventricular systolic function, left ventricular volume or congestive heart failure.
- Simultaneous labeling of mast cell proteases and protease mRNAs at the bone-implant interface of aseptically loosened hip implants.
- Sugammadex hypersensitivity and underlying mechanisms: a randomised study of healthy non-anaesthetised volunteers.
- Tryptase activates the mitogen-activated protein kinase/activator protein-1 pathway in human peripheral blood eosinophils, causing cytokine production and release.