Subject Areas on Research
- Airway tissue mast cells in persistent asthma: predictor of treatment failure when patients discontinue inhaled corticosteroids.
- Ctr2 Regulates Mast Cell Maturation by Affecting the Storage and Expression of Tryptase and Proteoglycans.
- Mechanisms of nonimmunological histamine and tryptase release from human cutaneous mast cells.
- Platelet-activating factor, PAF acetylhydrolase, and anaphylaxis.
- Safety and reproducibility of sputum induction in asthmatic subjects in a multicenter study.
- Simultaneous labeling of mast cell proteases and protease mRNAs at the bone-implant interface of aseptically loosened hip implants.
- Sugammadex hypersensitivity and underlying mechanisms: a randomised study of healthy non-anaesthetised volunteers.