Subject Areas on Research
- ADAM metallopeptidase domain 17 (ADAM17) is naturally processed through major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I molecules and is a potential immunotherapeutic target in breast, ovarian and prostate cancers.
- Allogeneic splenocyte transfer and lipopolysaccharide inhalations induce differential T cell expansion and lung injury: a novel model of pulmonary graft-versus-host disease.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Cell mediated immune responses following revaccination with an influenza A/H5N1 vaccine.
- Cumulative exposure to CD8+ granzyme Bhi T cells is associated with reduced lung function early after lung transplantation.
- Dendritic Cell Immunotherapy for HIV-1 Infection Using Autologous HIV-1 RNA: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Dynamic conformations of nucleophosmin (NPM1) at a key monomer-monomer interface affect oligomer stability and interactions with granzyme B.
- Granzyme B is dispensable for immunologic tolerance to self in a murine model of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Granzyme B is inhibited by the cowpox virus serpin cytokine response modifier A.
- High-throughput quantitative analysis of HIV-1 and SIV-specific ADCC-mediating antibody responses.
- Human regulatory T cells kill tumor cells through granzyme-dependent cytotoxicity upon retargeting with a bispecific antibody.
- Hyperexpression of Foxp3 and IDO during acute rejection of islet allografts.
- Metastatic colorectal cancer cells from patients previously treated with chemotherapy are sensitive to T-cell killing mediated by CEA/CD3-bispecific T-cell-engaging BiTE antibody.
- Proteolytic activation of the cell death protease Yama/CPP32 by granzyme B.
- Surgical correction of gastroesophageal reflux in lung transplant patients is associated with decreased effector CD8 cells in lung lavages: a case series.
- Targeting miR-23a in CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocytes prevents tumor-dependent immunosuppression.
Keywords of People