Subject Areas on Research
- Aging in the natural world: comparative data reveal similar mortality patterns across primates.
- Behavioral and physiological responses to fruit availability of spider monkeys ranging in a small forest fragment.
- Brown spider monkeys (Ateles hybridus): a model for differentiating the role of social networks and physical contact on parasite transmission dynamics.
- Distribution, ecology, life history, genetic variation, and risk of extinction of nonhuman primates from Costa Rica.
- Interspecific infanticide and infant-directed aggression by spider monkeys (Ateles hybridus) in a fragmented forest in Colombia.
- Spider Monkey (Ateles geoffroyi) Travel to Resting Trees in a Seasonal Forest of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.