Subject Areas on Research
- Dental topographic change with macrowear and dietary inference in Homunculus patagonicus.
- Diet and dental topography in pitheciine seed predators.
- Oldest known cranium of a juvenile New World monkey (Early Miocene, Patagonia, Argentina): implications for the taxonomy and the molar eruption pattern of early platyrrhines.
- Preliminary notes on a newly discovered skull of the extinct Hispaniolian monkey Antillothrix from Hispaniola and the origin of the Greater Antillean monkeys
- Unique nasal turbinal morphology reveals Homunculus patagonicus functionally converged on modern platyrrhine olfactory sensitivity.