Subject Areas on Research
- Combined macro- and microrheometer for use with Langmuir monolayers.
- Liposome division by a simple bacterial division machinery.
- Microdomain evolution on giant unilamellar vesicles.
- Quantitative optical microscopy and micromanipulation studies on the lipid bilayer membranes of giant unilamellar vesicles.
- Regulation of Rac1 translocation and activation by membrane domains and their boundaries.
- Role of GAP-43 in sequestering phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate to Raft bilayers.
- Using fluorine nuclear magnetic resonance to probe changes in the structure and dynamics of membrane-active peptides interacting with lipid bilayers.
Keywords of People