Scattering, Small Angle
Subject Areas on Research
- A fusion intermediate gp41 immunogen elicits neutralizing antibodies to HIV-1.
- A new model to simulate the elastic properties of mineralized collagen fibril.
- Advances in the determination of nucleic acid conformational ensembles.
- Control of Mesh Size and Modulus by Kinetically Dependent Cross-Linking in Hydrogels.
- Domain Organization in the 54-kDa Subunit of the Chloroplast Signal Recognition Particle.
- Editorial overview: Nucleic acids and their protein complexes: Progress in nucleic acid structural biology: new technologies and discoveries.
- Evolution of load transfer between hydroxyapatite and collagen during creep deformation of bone.
- Micellar Self-Assembly of Recombinant Resilin-/Elastin-Like Block Copolypeptides.
- Microphase Separation of Resilin-like and Elastin-like Diblock Copolypeptides in Concentrated Solutions.
- Molecular mechanism by which the nucleoid occlusion factor, SlmA, keeps cytokinesis in check.
- The statistical conformation of a highly flexible protein: small-angle X-ray scattering of S. aureus protein A.