Subject Areas on Research
- Association between IHC and MSI testing to identify mismatch repair-deficient patients with ovarian cancer.
- Association of Polymerase e-Mutated and Microsatellite-Instable Endometrial Cancers With Neoantigen Load, Number of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes, and Expression of PD-1 and PD-L1.
- Association of TP53 mutational status and gender with survival after adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancer: results of CALGB 89803.
- Colon cancer with microsatellite instability in a 13-year-old Hispanic male.
- Deficient Mismatch Repair and the Role of Immunotherapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Exome sequencing of gastric adenocarcinoma identifies recurrent somatic mutations in cell adhesion and chromatin remodeling genes.
- Gene expression analysis of tumor infiltrating lymphocyte markers in endometrial cancers indicates no significant increases in those cases with microsatellite instability.
- Immunophenotype and molecular characterisation of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.
- MSIseq: Software for Assessing Microsatellite Instability from Catalogs of Somatic Mutations.
- Nivolumab in patients with metastatic DNA mismatch repair-deficient or microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer (CheckMate 142): an open-label, multicentre, phase 2 study.
- Predictive and prognostic analysis of PIK3CA mutation in stage III colon cancer intergroup trial.
- Risk factors for ovarian cancers with and without microsatellite instability.
- Somatic mutations in the chromatin remodeling gene ARID1A occur in several tumor types.
- Template for reporting results of biomarker testing of specimens from patients with carcinoma of the colon and rectum.
- Use of molecular biomarkers to inform adjuvant therapy for colon cancer.
- Whole-genome reconstruction and mutational signatures in gastric cancer.
Keywords of People