Subject Areas on Research
- 1,2-Diacylglycerol choline phosphotransferase catalyzes the final step in the unique Treponema denticola phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis pathway.
- Assessment of LD matrix measures for the analysis of biological pathway association.
- Central Role of the Trehalose Biosynthesis Pathway in the Pathogenesis of Human Fungal Infections: Opportunities and Challenges for Therapeutic Development.
- Cerebrospinal fluid metabolome in mood disorders-remission state has a unique metabolic profile.
- Discovery of the Elusive UDP-Diacylglucosamine Hydrolase in the Lipid A Biosynthetic Pathway in Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Genetic selection for enhanced serine metabolism in cancer development.
- Modulation of PICALM Levels Perturbs Cellular Cholesterol Homeostasis.
- Periodic root branching in Arabidopsis requires synthesis of an uncharacterized carotenoid derivative.