Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome
Subject Areas on Research
- Causes of death on antiretroviral therapy: a post-mortem study from South Africa.
- Early versus delayed fixed dose combination abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine in patients with HIV and tuberculosis in Tanzania.
- HIV immune reconstitution syndrome in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Histoplasmosis complicating tumor necrosis factor-α blocker therapy: a retrospective analysis of 98 cases.
- Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome involving the central nervous system in a patient with HIV infection: a case report and review of literature.
- Immune reconstitution syndrome in a patient with disseminated histoplasmosis and steroid taper: maintaining the perfect balance.
- Immune restoration diseases reflect diverse immunopathological mechanisms.
- Incidence and risk factors for the immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in HIV patients in South Africa: a prospective study.
- Invasive mycoses: evolving challenges and opportunities in antifungal therapy (multimedia activity).
- Invasive mycoses: evolving challenges and opportunities in antifungal therapy. Introduction.
- Paradoxical tuberculosis-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in children.
- Predictors of immune reconstitution syndrome in organ transplant recipients with cryptococcosis: implications for the management of immunosuppression.
- Th1-Dependent Cryptococcus-Associated Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome Model With Brain Damage.
- The impact of the host on fungal infections.
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura during immune reconstitution.
- Tuberculosis Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome in children initiating Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV infection: A systematic literature review.
- Tuberculosis-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome: case definitions for use in resource-limited settings.
Keywords of People
- Murdoch, David Martin, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine