Subject Areas on Research
- Automating neurosurgical tumor resection surgery: Volumetric laser ablation of cadaveric porcine brain with integrated surface mapping.
- CO2 Laser Lash Tilt Technique for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Lash Ptosis and Augmentation of Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Results.
- Effects of reflected CO2 laser energy on operative field materials: risks to patients and operating room personnel.
- Laser-assisted delivery of vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid formula serum decreases fractional laser postoperative recovery by increased beta fibroblast growth factor expression.
- Observational study of the development of diabetic macular edema following panretinal (scatter) photocoagulation given in 1 or 4 sittings.
- Safety and efficacy of combining microfocused ultrasound with fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for lifting and tightening the face and neck.
- Transoral robotic surgery using a carbon dioxide flexible laser for tumors of the upper aerodigestive tract.
Keywords of People