Subject Areas on Research
- A unique case of unilateral synophthalmia.
- Altered cerebellar-cerebral functional connectivity in geriatric depression.
- An avian model for the reversal of neurobehavioral teratogenicity with neural stem cells.
- Cross-hemispheric collaboration and segregation associated with task difficulty as revealed by structural and functional connectivity.
- Diffusion tensor imaging of cerebral white matter integrity in cognitive aging.
- Efficacy of an abbreviated induction regimen of amphotericin B deoxycholate for cryptococcal meningoencephalitis: 3 days of therapy is equivalent to 14 days.
- Global view of the functional molecular organization of the avian cerebrum: mirror images and functional columns.
- Intracranial volume and dementia: some evidence in support of the cerebral reserve hypothesis.
- Posterior structural brain volumes differ in maltreated youth with and without chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Sensory acquisition in the cerebellum: an FMRI study of cerebrocerebellar interaction during visual duration discrimination.
- Somatic activation of AKT3 causes hemispheric developmental brain malformations.
- Uncinate fasciculus fractional anisotropy correlates with typical use of reappraisal in women but not men.
Keywords of People