Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing surge capacity for radiation victims with marrow toxicity.
- Beryllium disease among construction trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- Exposure to Atomic Bomb Radiation and Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Later Life: The Hiroshima-Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Survivor Study.
- Radiation combined with thermal injury induces immature myeloid cells.
- Radiation injury after a nuclear detonation: medical consequences and the need for scarce resources allocation.
- Radiation- and Age-Associated Changes in Peripheral Blood Dendritic Cell Populations among Aging Atomic Bomb Survivors in Japan.
- Radiologic and nuclear events: contingency planning for hematologists/oncologists.
Keywords of People