Subject Areas on Research
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Aggressive NK Cell Leukemia. A Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research Analysis.
- Clinicopathologic, Immunophenotypic, Cytogenetic, and Molecular Features of γδ T-Cell Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia: An Analysis of 14 Patients Suggests Biologic Differences With αβ T-Cell Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia. [corrected].
- Decreased normal NK-cells is a characteristic of T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukemia and is strongly associated with cytopenia.
- Distinguishing Between Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma and γδ T-cell Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Clinicopathologic, Immunophenotypic, and Molecular Analysis.
- Large granular lymphocytic leukemia coexists with myeloid clones and myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Mixed-phenotype large granular lymphocytic leukemia: a rare subtype in the large granular lymphocytic leukemia spectrum.
- T cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia associated with rheumatoid arthritis and neutropenia.
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia in a 63-year-old female with a pre-existing T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukemia: metachronous T-cell leukemias with discordant subset restrictions (CD4 versus CD8) and distinct clonal identities.