Subject Areas on Research
- Association between inflammation biomarkers, anatomic extent of deep venous thrombosis, and venous symptoms after deep venous thrombosis.
- Compression stockings to prevent post-thrombotic syndrome: a randomised placebo-controlled trial.
- Development of a clinical prediction model for the postthrombotic syndrome in a prospective cohort of patients with proximal deep vein thrombosis.
- Graduated compression stockings to treat acute leg pain associated with proximal DVT. A randomised controlled trial.
- Inflammation markers and their trajectories after deep vein thrombosis in relation to risk of post-thrombotic syndrome.
- Inter-observer reliability of the HERDOO2 clinical decision rule.
- Midterm follow-up after pharmacomechanical thrombolysis for lower extremity deep venous thrombosis.