Subject Areas on Research
- Association of atrial septal fenestration with outcomes after atrioventricular septal defect repair.
- Biventricular Conversion of Borderline Hypoplastic Left Heart Complex Facilitated by Spontaneous Closure of the Atrial Septum.
- Direct en face imaging of secundum atrial septal defects by velocity-encoded cardiovascular magnetic resonance in patients evaluated for possible transcatheter closure.
- Isolated partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: a rare but treatable cause of pulmonary hypertension in adults.
- Migraine headaches following mitral valvuloplasty: Koch's postulates finally satisfied?
- Ring array transducers for real-time 3-D imaging of an atrial septal occluder.
- The incidence and long-term clinical outcome of iatrogenic atrial septal defects secondary to transseptal catheterization with a 12F transseptal sheath.