Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Storm With Coronary Venous Ethanol.
- An Unexpected Finding in SUDEP Involving a Child: Focal Myocardial Infarct Adjacent to Bundle of His.
- Bulletproof heart: Gunshot wound to the ventricular septum without pericardial effusion or hemodynamic collapse.
- Characterization of cardiac quiescence from retrospective cardiac computed tomography using a correlation-based phase-to-phase deviation measure.
- Contractile Fronts In The Interventricular Septum: A Case For High Frame Rate Echocardiographic Imaging.
- Determination of the mitral papillary muscle positions by the septal-to-free wall arc ratio method.
- Getting to the heart of the matter.
- Relationships between cardiac magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities in the inter-ventricular septum and Selvester QRS scoring criteria for anterior-septal myocardial infarction in patients with right ventricular volume overload.