Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of FDTD numerical computations and analytical multipole expansion method for plasmonics-active nanosphere dimers.
- Metallic Nanoislands on Graphene as Highly Sensitive Transducers of Mechanical, Biological, and Optical Signals.
- Optical response of linear chains of metal nanospheres and nanospheroids.
- Photothermal optical coherence tomography of epidermal growth factor receptor in live cells using immunotargeted gold nanospheres.
- Probing the ultimate limits of plasmonic enhancement.