Subject Areas on Research
- LASIK and vitreous pathology after LASIK.
- Laser in situ keratomileusis outcomes following radial keratotomy, astigmatic keratotomy, photorefractive keratectomy, and penetrating keratoplasty.
- Patient expectations for medical and surgical care: a review of the literature and applications to ophthalmology.
- Qualitative analysis of Web-based refractive surgery information sessions.
- Refractive surgery in children: treatment options, outcomes, and controversies.
- Screening for previous refractive surgery in eye bank corneas by using optical coherence tomography.
Keywords of People