Subject Areas on Research
- Diastolic Dysfunction in Individuals With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Literature Review, Rationale and Design of the Characterizing Heart Function on Antiretroviral Therapy (CHART) Study.
- Diastolic Function and Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: PARTNER 2 SAPIEN 3 Registry.
- Diastolic dysfunction in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: the role of gender and age-gender interaction.
- Diastolic dysfunction, diagnostic and perioperative management in cardiac surgery.
- Diastolic heart failure: diagnosis and therapy.
- Galectin-3 in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. A RELAX trial substudy (Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibition to Improve Clinical Status and Exercise Capacity in Diastolic Heart Failure).
- Impact of end stage renal disease on in-hospital outcomes of patients with systolic and diastolic heart failure (insights from the Nationwide Inpatient Sample 2010 to 2014).
- Influence of coronary artery disease and coronary revascularization status on outcomes in patients with acute heart failure syndromes: a report from OPTIMIZE-HF (Organized Program to Initiate Lifesaving Treatment in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure).
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-Binding Protein-7 as a Biomarker of Diastolic Dysfunction and Functional Capacity in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Results From the RELAX Trial.
- Is rhythm-control superior to rate-control in patients with atrial fibrillation and diastolic heart failure?
- PhosphdiesteRasE-5 Inhibition to Improve CLinical Status and EXercise Capacity in Diastolic Heart Failure (RELAX) trial: rationale and design.
- Role of Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress in Glucose Tolerance, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiac Diastolic Dysfunction.
- Ultrasound shear wave elasticity imaging quantifies coronary perfusion pressure effect on cardiac compliance.
Keywords of People