Subject Areas on Research
- A biomechanical analysis of two anterior ankle arthrodesis systems.
- Biomechanical comparison of 4 different lateral plate constructs for distal fibula fractures.
- Cataloguing the geometry of the human coronary arteries: a potential tool for predicting risk of coronary artery disease.
- Curved FtsZ protofilaments generate bending forces on liposome membranes.
- Does femoral component loosening predispose to femoral fracture?: an in vitro comparison of cemented hips.
- Effects of biventricular pacing on left heart twist and strain in a porcine model of right heart failure.
- Retrograde Stainless Steel Flexible Nails Have Superior Resistance to Bending in Distal Third Femoral Shaft Fractures.
- The effect of mesenchymal stem cell sheets on structural allograft healing of critical sized femoral defects in mice.
- Torsional behavior of chromatin is modulated by rotational phasing of nucleosomes.
Keywords of People