Subject Areas on Research
- Experience with Intravenous Plasma-Derived C1-Inhibitor in Pregnant Women with Hereditary Angioedema: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Hereditary angioedema: current and emerging treatment options.
- Impact of lanadelumab on health-related quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema in the HELP study.
- Lanadelumab demonstrates rapid and sustained prevention of hereditary angioedema attacks.
- The 2011 ACR meeting: what's new in the Windy City.
- The Contact Activation System: Problems and Paradoxes for Cardiac Anesthesiologists.