Subject Areas on Research
- Akt requires glucose metabolism to suppress puma expression and prevent apoptosis of leukemic T cells.
- Combined targeting of SET and tyrosine kinases provides an effective therapeutic approach in human T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Cryptococcal osteomyelitis in an adolescent survivor of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- High-throughput sequencing detects minimal residual disease in acute T lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Invasive Curvularia Infection in Pediatric Patients With Hematologic Malignancy Identified by Fungal Sequencing.
- Loss of nuclear pro-IL-16 facilitates cell cycle progression in human cutaneous T cell lymphoma.
- Sudden death due to undiagnosed T lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma in a 5-year-old boy.