Subject Areas on Research
- Banding pattern on polarized hair microscopic examination and unilateral polymicrogyria in a patient with steroid sulfatase deficiency.
- Epilepsy in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Somatic SLC35A2 variants in the brain are associated with intractable neocortical epilepsy.
- Somatic activation of AKT3 causes hemispheric developmental brain malformations.
- Staged laser interstitial thermal therapy and topectomy for complete obliteration of complex focal cortical dysplasias.
- Three-dimensional brain surface visualization for epilepsy surgery of focal cortical dysplasia.