Subject Areas on Research
- An alternative strategy for perinatal verbal autopsy coding: single versus multiple coders.
- Causes of community stillbirths and early neonatal deaths in low-income countries using verbal autopsy: an International, Multicenter Study.
- Definitions of cardiovascular insufficiency and relation to outcomes in critically ill newborn infants.
- Implementation of multidisciplinary care reduces maternal mortality in women with sickle cell disease living in low-resource setting.
- Multidisciplinary care results in similar maternal and perinatal mortality rates for women with and without SCD in a low-resource setting.
- Newborn care training of midwives and neonatal and perinatal mortality rates in a developing country.
- Newborn-care training and perinatal mortality in developing countries.