Subject Areas on Research
- An alternative strategy for perinatal verbal autopsy coding: single versus multiple coders.
- An overview of advances in global maternal health: From broad to specific improvements.
- Causes of community stillbirths and early neonatal deaths in low-income countries using verbal autopsy: an International, Multicenter Study.
- Definitions of cardiovascular insufficiency and relation to outcomes in critically ill newborn infants.
- Disease Severity and Perinatal Outcomes of Pregnant Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Extracorporeal Life Support in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review.
- Implementation of multidisciplinary care reduces maternal mortality in women with sickle cell disease living in low-resource setting.
- Multidisciplinary care results in similar maternal and perinatal mortality rates for women with and without SCD in a low-resource setting.
- Neonatal, infant, and under-5 mortality and morbidity burden in the Eastern Mediterranean region: findings from the Global Burden of Disease 2015 study.
- Newborn care training of midwives and neonatal and perinatal mortality rates in a developing country.
- Newborn-care training and perinatal mortality in developing countries.
- Outcomes following a clinical algorithm allowing for delayed hysterectomy in the management of severe placenta accreta spectrum.