Subject Areas on Research
- Blocking hedgehog signaling after ablation of the dorsal neural tube allows regeneration of the cardiac neural crest and rescue of outflow tract septation.
- Disruption of a ciliary B9 protein complex causes Meckel syndrome.
- Identifying Regulators of Morphogenesis Common to Vertebrate Neural Tube Closure and Caenorhabditis elegans Gastrulation.
- Missing genetic risk in neural tube defects: can exome sequencing yield an insight?
- Neural tube closure: the curious case of shrinking junctions.
- Transcriptome profiling of genes involved in neural tube closure during human embryonic development using long serial analysis of gene expression (long-SAGE).