Subject Areas on Research
- A contractile actomyosin network linked to adherens junctions by Canoe/afadin helps drive convergent extension.
- Delayed transition to new cell fates during cellular reprogramming.
- FGF signals guide migration of mesenchymal cells, control skeletal morphogenesis [corrected] and regulate gastrulation during sea urchin development.
- Gastrulation in the sea urchin.
- MRCK-1 Drives Apical Constriction in C. elegans by Linking Developmental Patterning to Force Generation.
- Measuring time during early embryonic development.
- New insights from a high-resolution look at gastrulation in the sea urchin, Lytechinus variegatus.
- Perspective on Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transitions in Embryos.
- Short-range Wnt5 signaling initiates specification of sea urchin posterior ectoderm.
- Short-term integration of Cdc25 dynamics controls mitotic entry during Drosophila gastrulation.
- TBX3 Directs Cell-Fate Decision toward Mesendoderm.
- Triggering a cell shape change by exploiting preexisting actomyosin contractions.
- Vangl2 promotes the formation of long cytonemes to enable distant Wnt/β-catenin signaling.