Subject Areas on Research
- A phase IIA randomized clinical trial of a multiclade HIV-1 DNA prime followed by a multiclade rAd5 HIV-1 vaccine boost in healthy adults (HVTN204).
- Antisense-Derived HIV-1 Cryptic Epitopes Are Not Major Drivers of Viral Evolution during the Acute Phase of Infection.
- Factors Associated With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infections Linked in Genetic Clusters But Disconnected in Partner Tracing.
- Generation of random mutant libraries with multiple primers in a single reaction.
- Genetic complexity in the replication-competent latent HIV reservoir increases with untreated infection duration in infected youth.
- HIV Transmission Patterns Among Immigrant Latinos Illuminated by the Integration of Phylogenetic and Migration Data.
- Natural variation in HIV-1 protease, Gag p7 and p6, and protease cleavage sites within gag/pol polyproteins: amino acid substitutions in the absence of protease inhibitors in mothers and children infected by human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Prediction of HIV Transmission Cluster Growth With Statewide Surveillance Data.