Subject Areas on Research
- Context-dependent activation kinetics elicited by soluble versus outer membrane vesicle-associated heat-labile enterotoxin.
- Contribution of bacterial outer membrane vesicles to innate bacterial defense.
- Effects of Shigella-, Campylobacter- and ETEC-associated diarrhea on childhood growth.
- Gut microbial succession follows acute secretory diarrhea in humans.
- Morbidity and mortality due to shigella and enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli diarrhoea: the Global Burden of Disease Study 1990-2016.
- Part III. Analysis of data gaps pertaining to enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections in low and medium human development index countries, 1984-2005.
- Residues of heat-labile enterotoxin involved in bacterial cell surface binding.
- Specificity of the type II secretion systems of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and Vibrio cholerae for heat-labile enterotoxin and cholera toxin.
- Transcriptomic Analysis of the Host Response and Innate Resilience to Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli Infection in Humans.
Keywords of People