Subject Areas on Research
- Dendritic Cell Immunotherapy for HIV-1 Infection Using Autologous HIV-1 RNA: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
- FAT10: a novel mediator of Vpr-induced apoptosis in human immunodeficiency virus-associated nephropathy.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Vpr-binding protein VprBP, a WD40 protein associated with the DDB1-CUL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase, is essential for DNA replication and embryonic development.
- Polyploidy and Mitotic Cell Death Are Two Distinct HIV-1 Vpr-Driven Outcomes in Renal Tubule Epithelial Cells.
- Regulation of HIV-1 gene expression.
- Rev activates expression of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vif and vpr gene products.