Subject Areas on Research
- A murine model of increased coronary sinus pressure induces myocardial edema with cardiac lymphatic dilation and fibrosis.
- Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Storm With Coronary Venous Ethanol.
- Assessment of global myocardial perfusion reserve using cardiovascular magnetic resonance of coronary sinus flow at 3 Tesla.
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Management Complicated by a Stenotic Coronary Sinus and Cold Agglutinins.
- Cold Agglutinin Autoantibodies in a Patient without a Visible Coronary Sinus Ostium: Strategies for Myocardial Protection without Using Retrograde Cardioplegia.
- Coronary arteriovenous fistulae: the complexity of coronary artery-to-coronary sinus connections.
- Coronary artery arteriovenous malformation.
- Extraction of chronically implanted coronary sinus leads active fixation vs passive fixation leads.
- Global Coronary Flow Reserve Measured During Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Is an Independent Predictor of Adverse Cardiovascular Events.
- Identification of coronary sinus injury by transesophageal echocardiography during placement of a retrograde cardioplegia catheter for minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
- Patient selection for percutaneous mitral valve repair: insight from early clinical trial applications.
- Potential relief for refractory angina.
- Real-time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography for guiding interventional electrophysiology: feasibility study.
- Right Anterior Mini-Incision Approach to Anomalous Right Coronary Artery Repair.
- STIM1-Ca2+ signaling in coronary sinus cardiomyocytes contributes to interatrial conduction.
- Surgically placed left ventricular leads provide similar outcomes to percutaneous leads in patients with failed coronary sinus lead placement.
- Transplanting a heart with a persistent left superior vena cava.