Subject Areas on Research
- A call to action for comprehensive HIV services for men who have sex with men.
- Correlates of Water-Based Lubricant Use Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Blantyre, Malawi.
- Effect of vaginal lubricants on natural fertility.
- Identification of personal lubricants that can cause rectal epithelial cell damage and enhance HIV type 1 replication in vitro.
- Management of Menopausal Symptoms for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Vaginal cytokine profile and microbiota before and after lubricant use compared with condomless vaginal sex: a preliminary observational study.