Subject Areas on Research
- Allosteric nanobodies reveal the dynamic range and diverse mechanisms of G-protein-coupled receptor activation.
- D2 Dopamine Receptor G Protein-Biased Partial Agonists Based on Cariprazine.
- Neuromodulators for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (Disorders of Gut-Brain Interaction): A Rome Foundation Working Team Report.
- Partial adenosine A1 receptor agonism: a potential new therapeutic strategy for heart failure.
- Safety and Tolerability of Neladenoson Bialanate, a Novel Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure.
- Sazetidine-A, a selective alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptor desensitizing agent and partial agonist, reduces nicotine self-administration in rats.
- The molecular mechanisms underlying the pharmacological actions of ER modulators: implications for new drug discovery in breast cancer.
Keywords of People