Subject Areas on Research
- Allosteric nanobodies reveal the dynamic range and diverse mechanisms of G-protein-coupled receptor activation.
- Partial adenosine A1 receptor agonism: a potential new therapeutic strategy for heart failure.
- Safety and Tolerability of Neladenoson Bialanate, a Novel Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure.
- Sazetidine-A, a selective alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptor desensitizing agent and partial agonist, reduces nicotine self-administration in rats.
- The molecular mechanisms underlying the pharmacological actions of ER modulators: implications for new drug discovery in breast cancer.
Keywords of People