Subject Areas on Research
- Dedifferentiation of committed epithelial cells into stem cells in vivo.
- Fibrosarcoma-like lipomatous neoplasm: a reappraisal of so-called spindle cell liposarcoma defining a unique lipomatous tumor unrelated to other liposarcomas.
- Hedgehog regulates yes-associated protein 1 in regenerating mouse liver.
- Histiocytic/dendritic cell transformation of B-cell neoplasms: pathologic evidence of lineage conversion in differentiated hematolymphoid malignancies.
- Inactivation of the tumour suppressor, PTEN, in smooth muscle promotes a pro-inflammatory phenotype and enhances neointima formation.
- Machine Learning Identifies Stemness Features Associated with Oncogenic Dedifferentiation.
- Mutational signatures of de-differentiation in functional non-coding regions of melanoma genomes.
- Prometheus and progenitors.
- The inducible deletion of Drosha and microRNAs in mature podocytes results in a collapsing glomerulopathy.
- Uncovering inherent cellular plasticity of multiciliated ependyma leading to ventricular wall transformation and hydrocephalus.
Keywords of People